Speaking of school... my kids started back to school on September 5th. This year I have a middle schooler and a senior in high school, not to mention the oldest who is still in college. This time next year I'll have two in college. Eek!! I don't even know how that happened so quickly!
Over the last 6 months I've:
- Had a breast cancer scare, plus biopsy,
- Started the new job,
- Learned a LOT about that new job,
- Put my 17yr old through oral surgery to expose a tooth that wouldn't come out of the gum and put a braces bracket on it,
- Joined a gym & go 3-5 days a week
- Endured the 1yr anniversary of my mom's passing
- Had to slow down on the writing in order to accommodate all of the above.
On the upside, I was able to pay off my husband's car several months early & my middle daughter's braces will be paid off in just 2 more payments. Woohoo!! Unfortunately, on the braces front, I have one more daughter to put through them as soon as these are paid off. LOL! Ugh.
Sooooooo, that's what I've been up to lately. It's a lot of craziness, but it is what it is.
Lots of love to all of you wonderful readers. I am still working on Liz Baker's next book, but it's going slower than I had hoped. Please hang in there and I promise I'll keep you guys informed as the process moves forward.