Friday, July 6, 2007

Tomorrow's the day.

Tomorrow morning we will head out for our week long beach vacation. I can't wait to be sitting on the beach soaking up the sun. The van is packed, with everything that can be packed a day in advance, the house is clean, the laundry is done and I will only have to run one loaf of dishes and put them away this evening. We are SET!

I'm taking my laptop, but don't expect me to check in very often since our condo does not have Wi-Fi, or any internet connection at all. I'll have to go to the public library or the local McDonald's if I want to get online. I will have to get online once or twice to check emails, but not much more than that.

Well, I have a 2yr old yelling, "Mommy, mommy, mommy" at me so I better go. I hope that everyone has a fantastic week and I will "see" you all when I return on the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment