Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Wow, I can't believe that it's September already. Halloween will be here before I know it. The big girls are already sharing ideas for Halloween costumes. Sheesh!

On the professional front:
I currently have a great artist working on the cover for A Midnight Infatuation and I can't wait to see what she comes up with, just from my ideas. That puts this great book just one step closer to publication and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

As of this morning, Toddler Logic has its very first review. I'd like to thank Mind Fog Reviews for their professional and speedy review. I'll have the review up on my website for all to read by the end of tomorrow. So stop by and check it out!

Lastly, for right now anyway, I wanted to share a new page that will be added to my website over the next day or two....... Author Resources!! This new page will have numerous resources listed that are helpful to any author. I'm working on it so be on the lookout!

Lots of new and exciting things are on the horizon so check in often!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment