Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lots of exciting announcements!

Here it is!! This is the brand new cover for A Midnight Infatuation and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. This cover took a week of hard work on the part of my cover artist and a lot of decisions on my part. We changed, tweaked, rearranged and added numerous things to the cover to get it just right.


This wonderful new book now has a release date also. On October 1, 2007, A Midnight Infatuation will begin selling from the publishers website!! I think that date suits this book perfectly. What better than a Vampire & Werewolf story in the month of October?


Lastly on the subject of this book, A Midnight Infatuation received its first book review this morning. You can check it out by visiting my site at http://www.christiesilvers.com/bookreviews Don't forget to check out the book's MySpace page and add yourself as a friend at http://www.myspace.com/amidnightinfatuation .


Now for the last announcement of today. My parenting book, Toddler Logic, is now available for purchase through Amazon.com. I know that a lot of people feel more comfortable ordering from the popular Amazon than from the publisher's site so here you go! Toddler Logic on Amazon


I hope that everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment