Tuesday, October 2, 2007

NaNoWriMo

Well, I did it this morning. I joined the NaNoWriMo contest. I'm very excited to join in on this activity. Everyone that I have spoken with seems to have enjoyed their time with it, so I figured that I'd jump in on it this year and use the month of November to crank out the first draft of my next novel in the Fiona/Alex series. It should make for an interesting November. Luckily, I've convinced my little sister to be in charge of Thanksgiving dinner this year and my husband has been warned that he will get absolute ZERO attention during the month of November. LOL!

Ah well, it should be fun and it will be a great way to get my creative juices flowing and force my fingers to fly across the keyboard.

For those of you who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, you can check it out at http://www.nanowrimo.org Stop by and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment