Friday, October 12, 2007

Nascar Race......

The title says it all. LOL. DH & I are going to our very first Nascar race tomorrow night. Dh watches the races on Sundays (and the ocassional Saturday) and he thoroughly enjoys them, but we've never been to one. Well, my good friend Jami invited us to go with her and her hubby so we're going to Charlotte, NC tomorrow for an overnight....without any children!

This will be the very first overnighter for the husband and I, without any children, since our oldest was born almost 11 years ago. *shocking* It will be quite interesting, to say the least. Of course I pity my mother. LOL. She'll have her hands full with three fiesty girls.

I hope that all of you will have a fabulous weekend and if you happen to be at the race and spot me give a wave and say Hi! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment