Monday, March 24, 2008

A Birth at Dawn's Release Date!

Happy Monday to you. I hope that everyone had a great Easter weekend. My girls made out like bandits with all of the goodies that the Easter Bunny left them.

Last week I took a writing break, but now it's back to business! YAY! I was bored out of my mind last week. LOL.

Today, I am happy to announce that A Birth at Dawn, the sequel to A Midnight Infatuation and the continuation of Alex & Fiona's life together, will be released to the public for sale on April 1, 2008! You can read a Chapter 1 Sneak Peek on my site here. While you're there, don't forget to check out the Spring Contest to celebrate this much anticipated release.

I am planning a third installment about this couple, but it won't be ready until the end of the year. Before that one will be ready, I'll be working on another novel with different characters. This one is screaming at me to write it a little louder than Fiona & Alex are at the moment. LOL! But don't worry Alex & Fiona fans, there WILL be a book 3, and you'll see why when you finish A Birth at Dawn. :-)

Before I go, I want to remind everyone that my monthly newsletter will be going out next Wednesday (the 1st Wednesday of the month). So if you haven't signed up to receive it, you'll want to do so very soon. Just input your email address into the little blue & white box on the right side of the screen. You will receive and email asking that you confirm your subscription and once you do so, you'll be set to receive my newsletter. Your email address is only used for that purpose and is never sold or given away to anyone.

Lastly, don't forget that you can subscribe to this blog via email. That means that whenever I post a new blog entry, you will receive an email letting you know about it. This prevents you from spending unnecessary time visiting the blog to see if there are new entries. You'll always know when there is something new to read. I use this service for all of the blogs that I read. It's such a time saver. To sign up for this service, simply input your email address into the box to the right, under "Subscribe via Email".

Ok, that's it! I hope that you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment