Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have a new, fun, fan!

Of course, it's not like I don't have other fun fans, but this one has been in contact wth me for a few days. She's so much fun to chat with. I wish more people would email me like she does. It's so much fun to hear what others think about my work and to be able to share my rambling thoughts on my own books and characters with someone who is completely interested.

Anyway, she has added an entry about me on her own blog and I wanted to share it with all of my blog readers. That, and she said that I'm amazing AND talented. I feel my head getting bigger with each passing minute. LOL!!

Christie Silvers on Robin Renee Ray's blog

Look for another entry about lil ole me on her blog this coming Friday. She will be focusing on A Midnight Infatuation this week and then A Birth at Dawn next Friday.

Ok, I better get busy. The dog is whining to go out and the kids are whining for breakfast. I hope that everyone has a fantastic Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment