Monday, June 9, 2008

A Midnight Infatuation & A Birth at Dawn

I thought I'd post about my two paranormal romance novels today. These books are my babies as well as my first series. In addition to this post, you may be interested in an interview I previously did titled, Christie Silvers Discusses A MidnightInfatuation by Cailin Yates.


A Midnight Infatuation is the first in the Alex & Fiona series.

Alexander is a 150 year old vampire with a lust for blood. But, the blood isn't all that he enjoys. He thoroughly delights in the act of taking blood from an unwilling victim. The ear-piercing screams are like music to his undead ears. That is, until he met HER!

Fiona is a 30 year old werewolf. She's just like any other modern-day woman that you would meet in the teller line at your local bank. She has to deal with her annoying family, numerous failed relationships--including one where she found her boyfriend in bed with HIS boyfriend--and pressure to marry from everyone around her.

Alex becomes instantly infatuated with the lovely Fiona and is very intrigued by the unusual scent that emanates from her. His infatuation becomes very useful when Fiona's pack decides to instigate their "Fight or Wed" law; which in turn leaves Fiona lying on a forest floor bleeding profusely. Alex is forced to do what vampires do... turn her! With Fiona's pack hot on their trail, what will become of this unusual pair? Will they be able to avoid Fiona's pack of vicious revenge-seeking werewolves? Will Fiona be able to look past Alex's undead demeanor?

You'll have to read A Midnight Infatuation to find out!
-------------------------------------------------



Up next you have the second book in this series, A Birth at Dawn. This book was my winner for the 2007 NaNoWriMo contest.


The big day is fast approaching. All of the arrangements have been made, the cake and flowers have been ordered and the invitations have been mailed. The only thing left to do is to find the perfect dress. But, once that's done, Fiona feels like someone is watching her. Who could it be? The wolf pack wouldn't dare try anything again.

Once the big day arrives, both she and Alex have the feeling that a terrible storm is coming... and fast! All they want to do is make it through their wedding day with no interruptions. Unfortunately, there is a familiar scent in the air during the ceremony. A scent that they both hoped they would not detect for a long while.

When Fiona's honeymoon is interrupted because of a vanishing groom with nothing but a broken lamp and a drop of blood left behind for clues, she must find out what has happened and rescue her beloved from an undesirable fate.

What will happen to Alex? Will Fiona get to him in time? And what about Isabella?
-------------------------------------------------

These two books are just the beginning for Alex & Fiona. I am currently working on book 3 in this series, titled A Twilight Abduction. This book is scheduled for release in October 2008. After that, life will take me where their stories lead. We'll have to wait and see.


You can find all of my books on my website (in autographed form), on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, etc. You can find numerous links on the left side of the blog here. :-) On my website, you can also find excerpts from both books and even the book trailers for each (they are like mini-commercials, but about books, lol). http://www.christiesilvers.com/


Tomorrow I will discuss Toddler Logic: 50 Things That Your Toddler Wants You to Know.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gripping Christie. My nails are starting to worry now that they know I'm thinking on Fiona and Alex's problems and I haven't even recieved book one yet.
    I would love to post some of this info on my blog, to make sure that every one that stops there, stops by here. Your talent is amazing and I can't for the life of me figure out why I don't have your books setting on my shelves. *I Will*
    Have a blast with part three, I'll be ready for it.

    ReplyDelete