Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where'd the motivation go?

Ahhh, I hate edits. I love that it takes less time to edit than it does to originally write a book, but I still dislike edits. rewrites, revisions, whatever you wanna call it.

I would be done with the entire book today if my motivation hadn't gotten up and ran away this morning. I slacked yesterday, too. I've already done one chapter this morning, but the other three for today are sitting here, glaring at me, wondering what the hell is up. Sorry chapters 15,16, and 17!!!

I have decided to be done by Monday, and I actually could have been done today if it weren't for how unmotivated I'm feeling at the moment. LOL! I have to get done though. I have other plans for next week regarding the book that require the edits are finished before Monday. So either way, I have to be done.... BEFORE MONDAY!

Now that's not to say that I've been goofing off all day. Nope! I've been working on advertising, networking, and research. But, I did wasted some time watching a goofy movie, playing with my 3yr old, and chatting with some friends online.

I only have one more hour here before I have to head to school for pick-up time. Once the two older girls get home all hell breaks loose and I definitely won't get anything done.

Oh well, that's life. I will get finished by Monday. I will get finished by Monday. I WILL GET FINISHED BY MONDAY!

.

2 comments:

  1. You WILL get done by Monday!!! LOL. Hey its only life...you gotta just go with the flow sometimes!!!!! Hope its all editing well for you
    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stef! After this post I did manage to get those poor little chapters 15, 16, and 17 done. LOL! Only 4 more chapters left to do tomorrow. YAY!

    ReplyDelete