Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brrrrr, it's cold here!

I woke up this morning to a brisk 43 degrees here in north Georgia. Normally it's still pretty warm in the beginning of October; not this year! Yesterday only rose to a high of 70 and it was o wind that I felt cold al day long. This morning I haven't even bothered to open the windows in th house because I was freezing without doing so.

Usually by Halloween we are finally in jeans. Well, this year we've been in jeans for the last week, or so. Right now I'm sitting here in sweats, fuzzy slippers, and a jacket! I refuse to turn on the heat though. We are in Georgia, after all! LOL!

Okay, that's enough talking about the weather, lol.

Last night I got some exciting news. Turns out that I will be a guest blogger on the CoffeeTimeRomance.com blog on November 19th! I'm very excited about it, as this will be my first time as a guest blogger. I have no idea what I'll talk about, or even what people would like for me to talk about. But, I will be giving away one of my books to a lucky winner on that day!

I'll post a reminder as the day gets closer. :-)

If you're not familiar with CoffeeTimeRomance, then you should definitely pop on over and check them out. I have lots of fun over there, and even have my own authors section in their forum. Stop by and say Hi if you have time. :-)

Christie's Forum on CTR

Okay, that's it for today. Tomorrow I plan to release an announcement that's been a while in the making. I'm very excited about it and hope that all of my readers will be too!

Until then...

Have a great Thursday!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment