Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's been a busy day.

Today was a busy day around here. My older two girls only have three days of school this week, so I'm trying to cram all of my week's worth of work into just three days. Plus the hubby and I will be out of town over the weekend, so that's two less days for me to work.

Nevertheless, I was extremely busy this morning with advertising, blogging, more advertising, setting up event invitations for my "guest appearance" on Coffee Thoughts next month, and all that jazz. Before I knew it, it was time to go pick up the big girls at school. *Shock*

The day just flew by with a WHOOSH.

After I got the kids home from school, I spent half and hour on my hair. It needed a refreshing of red coloring before I go away in a few days. This red doesn't come naturally I'm afraid. LOL! I've been a redhead for a year now, after being a blonde for more than a decade, and I still love this color. Since my hair is naturally dark, and the red is dark, it takes much longer for me to start seeing my roots through the color. Meaning that I don't have to color as often as I did with the blonde. Either way, I love this color.

I did manage to make more notes for my next book. I try not to be too "planning" when I start a new book. I like to let the characters evolve on their own (as if I have a choice, lol). But when something strikes my fancy, I have to make a note about it for later inclusion somewhere in the story.

Okay, enough rambling for today. I have to get dinner started. Well, I have BBQ chicken in the crock-pot, but I need to start the side dishes.

Have a great evening!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment