Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yay for Amazon!

Tomorrow is the "official" release date for my newest book, A Twilight Abduction. Well, I just found out today that Amazon now has it available on their site! YAY!


It has seemed like a long time since I started this book. All books take a while, but with this being the last of Alex & Fiona (for a while at least), I really wanted to get it out there into the world.


Now it is!! Woohoo!





I also noticed that the second edition of A Midnight Infatuation has made its way through the Amazon system and is now available for purchase. All on the same day! Makes me happy. :-)


Keep in mind that if you're new to my series, there will be a huge book sale on the entire series during the month of November on ChristieSilvers.com. You'll be able to get all three books for one low price. And just in time for holiday shopping!


Also, next week my monthly newsletter will go out (1st Wednesday of every month), so if you aren't already signed up to receive it, now would be the perfect time to do so. There's a link at the top of this page to do just that. :-)


Tomorrow is Halloween, and the start of my busy time of year. All of the Halloween costumes are set out and ready to be put through their paces tomorrow night. The 3yr old has just enough excitement that everyon can feel it. The oldest is thrilled that she's going to be a vampire bride (wonder where she got that? LOL). Even the middle one is ready to show off her black and orange tutu that I made for her.


Then come Saturday, I'll become consumed with the new book I'll be writing. NaNoWriMo will begin and I'll be busy cranking out 50,000 words in one month. I'm excited about the new story. It's all new characters, all new places, and all new situations to get your heart pumping. The new main character is named Lizabeth Baker and she's ready for action... and maybe even some lovin'!


Okay, that's it for today. I hope that you all have a fun and safe Halloween. Look for some pics of the kids in the next couple of days. They'll be happy to show off their Halloween bests. :-)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment