Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a brand new week. About time!

Ahhh, it's Monday again. I'm so glad that this week has finally arrived. The holidays are over and schedules are getting back to normal. However, for us that will happen tomorrow. The girls head back to school first thing in the morning and I'll be back in my working comfort zone. YAY!

I've waited for this week for the last two weeks. LOL!

I finished putting away the rest of the Christmas stuff this morning, and even cleaned out my bedroom closet in the process. Empty boxes were put away, laundry has been started, the house is being cleaned... and all in anticipation of me FINALLY being able to get back to the work I love. Not only that, but hopefully the three year old will finally calm her mood back down to its normal level without her sisters here to annoy her.

Why, oh why, did the school decide to not go back until Tuesday? Why not today like all the normal schools and jobs? Now don't get me wrong, I do absolutely love being able to sleep late. However, sleep is overrated when it comes down to actually getting my work done in peace and quiet.

So here I am, just waiting for tomorrow to arrive, and looking forward to getting the time to write. How I miss you so, my dear written word! LOL.

Now I'm off to put the 3yr old's nose in the corner because she loves to tell me "NO!" these days. Oh joy. Fun all around!

.

1 comment:

  1. Mine don't go back until NEXT Monday... OUCH! Even now my 9 yr old is yacking when he should be sleeping.

    OH... BTW. Congrats on #1 author on the P&E Poll.

    http://www.critters.org/predpoll/tally.html

    ReplyDelete