It's time for my new weekly entry... Wanna Know Wednesday.
Today's topic of conversation is music. I love having music playing in my house all day. My television hardly ever goes off the digital music channels between the hours of 9am and 6pm.
- If I'm in a good mood, you'll see me singing at the top of my lungs when I'm driving. And no, I don't care who sees me. ;-)
- I always have the radio blaring when a good song is on. The girls learned to enjoy music from an early age. LOL!
- I like about 95% of the music that is on the Hit List.
- I don't like Country music... with the very small exception of a few songs.
- I love when Tim turns his car radio up really loud and the bass thumps in his big speakers. It reminds me of our teenage years when all his friends were trying to see who could thump the hardest. LOL!
- My current favorite song is "Sweat" by Filly.
- One of these days I will have a nice sporty vehicle with a fabulous sound system to listen to my music on. My minivan just isn't conducive to a good beat. LOL!
- Tim and I enjoy more of the same music now than we did when we dated.
- My oldest daughter has an acoustic guitar that she begged and begged for. It now sits beside her bed and is occassionally strummed.
- I find myself matching books up with music. Some just match perfectly.
Okay, that's it for today. I'm off to do... well, something. LOL! I hope you have a wonderful day. :-)