Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Tuesday.

Good morning all. It's only 7:30am and I already have laundry going, the kitchen cleaned, the big girls at school, and the youngest is eating her breakfast. I haven't had much of an appetite the last couple of days, so I haven't forced down any food for myself yet.

Sunday night I slept terribly. I had bad dreams all night--and not the kind that I write about because they aren't bad to me--and that put me in a pissy mood yesterday. I was hoping it would go away as the day progressed, but it didn't and I was in a bad mood all day.

Luckily, I slept much better last night. I still can't kick the awful feeling that the night of bad dreams left behind, but at least I'm feeling a little less on edge and grumpy this morning. Tim said I should have woke him up that night so he could love on me, but the man has to get up early enough for work without me waking him up like a four year old. LOL.

Anyway, I'm hoping today will be a better day. Even with my grumpiness, yesterday was still productive. I got a lot done, but it just couldn't help my mood. Maybe today will be just as productive, just with a better attitude about it. *Fingers Crossed* I can't really get into the mood to write love and sex scenes when I'm in a pissy frame of mind. It would have been great if I was working on a battle scene, but I'm not.

Well, I'm off to watch Heroes from last night. Later in the day I have a couple of errands to run, and then before I know it I'll be heading to school for pick-up time. The days go by so fast when no one is home with me. I hear Tim texting me now too. :-)

Have a great day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment