Thursday, July 30, 2009

And we're off...

*Yawn*

Morning. It's finally Thursday. We'll be leaving in a few minutes to make our way down to Tybee Island. It's a six hour drive, so we should make it by lunchtime, even with pitstops and bathroom breaks.

Last night I ended up being up alone after Tim fell into bed at 8:30pm. LOL. I still had two loads of laundry to tend to from everyone taking showers before bed. Tim asked me how I could still be so awake after getting up so early. I replied, "It's a mom thing. We can't pass out until everything that needs to be done is done." Ain't it the freakin' truth?!

I ended up watching Stepbrothers on Netflix Instant Play while the laundry was drying and then finally making it to bed at 11pm. *Yawn*

Okay then, I'm shutting the laptop down now. Time to get the kids into the van while Tim downs an Amp for the first driving shift (we take turns). Have a great weekend and I'll be back Sunday with pictures to share. :-)

Oh, and if you're a friend on Facebook, you'll probably see updates from time to time during the trip. :-)
http://www.facebook.com/christiesilvers

.

No comments:

Post a Comment