Monday, July 20, 2009

Only four days to go!!

Ahhhhhh!!!! I can't believe it's only four days until Tim's semen analysis. I can't wait to make sure that the vasectomy worked properly. Woohoo!! LOL. And just in time for vacation next week too. ;-)

Welcome to Monday, and a brand new week. I have a lot planned for this week, but luckily most of it can be done here at home.

Already this morning I've washed two loads of laundry, fed everyone breakfast (it's almost lunchtime), cleaned the kitchen, trimmed all the hedges around the house, and took a shower. Oh, and I sent some emails that needed my attention, and did some stuff in my website's forum. Welcome to all the new members, by the way! I hope you enjoy being there. :-)

For this week I have the goal to edit fifteen chapters of Time For Death. That will put me near completion on this set of edits. I'm breaking that up to five chapters over the next three days. That's definitely do-able as long as the kids continue to behave today. So far they've been good. Fingers crossed that it continues. LOL.

I have some tweaks to do to the August newsletter and then it'll be ready to go out... well, as soon as the 29th arrives and I add the winner of my contest to it. Oh, and the winner of Robin's contest.

I've decided to give away an e-book copy of one of my books (winner's choice) to a random member of my website in September. If you want your chance, stop by the forums and join. :-)

Okay, I'm off to get some work done while they are feeding their stomachs some lunch. Friday is analysis day and next week is vacation! I can't wait!

Oh, and here are some pictures from Sara's 9th birthday yesterday. http://www.christiesilvers.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=3693497

.

No comments:

Post a Comment