There's suppose to be a fantastic solar eclipse today. Something like the longest one of the 21st century, and lasting over 6 1/2 minutes. Of course, we won't see it over here. You would've had to go to China to get the best view of it in person. The rest of us'll just have to look at pictures. LOL. Not that it'd matter since I woke up to clouds this morning and would've missed out anyway. *Shrug* Oh well.
I was hoping that this crazy headache would be gone this morning. I attacked it with 800mg of prescription ibuprofen and a can of Pepsi yesterday, but at 3am this morning I had to dose it with another 800mg. Ugh! It does seem to be a bit more mild this morning, but not gone. I'm going to take it easy today and just relax. Maybe that'll help.
So it's that time of the week again. Time for the 24th installment of Wanna Know Wednesday. This week's topic is about the first book in my Alex & Fiona series!
10 A Midnight Infatuation Tidbits
- A Midnight Infatuation starts out on Thanksgiving, with Alex on the hunt.
- Fiona has a strained relationship with her mother.
- Fiona's best guy friend, Freddy, use to be her boyfriend, until she caught him in bed with HIS boyfriend.
- The first edition of A Midnight Infatuation was released in October 2007. With the updated cover version coming out a year later in October 2008. Now we're coming up on it's 2nd birthday. Yay!
- Fiona was bleeding to death in the forest when Alex decides that the only thing he can do is turn her.
- A Birth at Dawn picks up a few months after A Midnight Infatuation ends.
- Alex and Fiona are intrigued by each other. That intrigue quickly turns into much, much more.
- Alex becomes Fiona's caregiver while she's healing/turning.
- Neither knew that the other species existed until they met.
- The "Fight or Wed Law" is something no one should ever have to endure.
Remember that you can now purchase each of the Alex & Fiona books in e-book form for only $5. That's a huge discount over the paperback copies.
Only a few more days before my friend Robin gives away a copy of A Midnight Infatuation on her website. Saturday, July 25th is the big day. Don't forget!
My July Give-Away will be ending next week. If you haven't entered for your chance to win an autographed mini-poster, now is definitely the time to do so. I'll be announcing the winner on July 29th. Then I'll be heading to the beach on the 30th. Woohoo!
I guess it's time for me to get off of here. The radar is showing a lot of rain coming into the area. I hope it doesn't get too bad, but the garden definitely needs the water.
Have a great day!