Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday. The week is nearly over.

Morning all. How has your week gone thus far? I can't believe that the week's almost over. Tim has been home for an entire week now. He's not tolerating it all that well, but he has improved over this past Monday.

Today we have to drive down to pick up his last paycheck and tiny separation bonus. This will be it for there. Next week will be his first unemployment check. He's not too thrilled. Poor guy.

Yesterday we weren't planning to do much, but ended up going out anyway. We borrowed an Xbox game from my sister for Tim to try out. Then we took the girls to the library. Lastly, we stopped by Wal-mart for hotdog buns and milk so we coul grill hotdogs and brawts for dinner. And back home we went. It was nothing special, but Tim was determined to get out of the house.

Ooohhh, and I was also happy to find out that my second article for the new company was also accepted without anyrequested rewrites. Woohoo! Looks like I'm okay there and will continue to write for them. Not bad at all. And I'll get paid for these two articles tomorrow. Just in time to have some weekend spending money. ;-)

Well, I better get to it. I have another article to work on and Tim'll be ready to leave in a few hours for his paycheck. Who knows where we'll end up at afterwards. LOL. He's the roaming kind of guy. He loves to travel (as do I) and roam around town. We always end up somewhere we weren't planning to go. I can't wait 'til our next trip!

Have a great Thursday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment