Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Thoughts #7: Why bother?

Morning all.  Today will be a brief Thursday Thoughts rant.  If you're not in the mood for that, then turn away now. 

Here I go:

If you know someone doesn't like you, enjoy your "attention" on them, doesn't want you around them or their family, why, oh why, would you send them a friend's request on places like Facebook?  I'm serious here.  My personal stalker seriously sent me a friend's request on Facebook yesterday.  I don't get it.  You know I can't stand the ground you walk on, so why bother?  I happily, yet confused in the process, denied your request and will deny your request no matter when you send it.

I check all friend's requests on all of my social networking sites.  I don't automatically add, approve, or follow anyone on any of these sites.  I will always go to the requestor's page and check them out.  Spammers won't get by me an neither will people I don't want to associate with. 

So stop!  How many times do I have to say this?  Just stop.  It's been almost a year now, and I certainly don't like you anymore today than I did a year ago.  Or sixteen years ago, for that matter.

Why bother?

Okay, so techinically that wasn't a short entry, but I warned you ahead of time that it was all a rant.  It's been cloudy and dreary around here lately, and that makes me antsy and "down".  I apologize to those of you who came by for the cheerful Christie, but she's not here right now.  However, I am grateful for the times Tim tells me I look hot.  That can make any girl feel better.  ;-)  Well, as long as it comes from the right person.  >:-(

I hope your day is happy and productive!


No comments:

Post a Comment