Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Um, what day is it? Oh, okay. Tuesday!

Good morning, good morning! How have you been since I last saw you?  Yes, yes, I know.  It's been far too long.  Four days is an eternity in the blogging world.  I apologize for that.

After the Christmas power outage fiasco, I had a lot of house cleaning, toy playing, battery hunting, mp3 player setting up, and the millions of other things that needed to be done.  Not only that, but I have a birthday party to tend to.  Our oldest daughter turns the big 13 tomorrow!  Eek!

Then, my sister surprised me by saying she wanted to take the kids Monday and not bring them home until Wednesday!  Wow! 

She showed up at lunchtime yesterday and off they went.  Tim and I took the opportunity to use our last two free movie tickets to go watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie.  It was very good.  Lots of funny parts, with a couple of slow spots.  But all together, it was a good movie.  :-)

After all that, we picked up dinner & brought it home to watch Dr. Who on the DVR and "Angels & Demons" from Netflix.  As for today, we have absolutely no plans for today.  I don't know what we'll do.  So far we've only been out of the bed for a hour and I've been cleaning out e-mails, touching base on Facebook, Twitter and Plurk, and now posting this.  Who knows about the rest of the day? LOL!

Okay, that's it for now.  I need to...  Well, I don't know what I need to do, but I am getting off the computer for some breakfast.  LOL!  Have a great Tuesday & I'll see you back here tomorrow for a Wanna Know Wednesday.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment