Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursdays are good days.

How can a Thursday be anything but a good day?  The worst of the week is over and the weekend starts tomorrow.  Thursdays have to be good days; they don't know how to be anything else!

Yesterday turned out to be one hectic day around here.  I had a lot to do to start with, and then life threw in more curve balls than I'm normally use to.  I survived though.  Looks like I'll be stuck in Tim's car longer than expected... indefinitely, as a matter of fact.  The van's going to cost more money than expected to fix and, well, I've put it up for sale.  Maybe someone else will be able to put the money into it, or part it out for a profit.  Either way, I suppose I'm van-less for good right now.

On the upside, I'm loving my new Kindle.  I didn't have as much time to play with it yesterday, but I did manage to finish going over the owners manual.  The operations are easy peasy, but I'm a thorough girl and like to read the owner's manual on things like this.  I have 6 or 7 books already on there and will be a happy reader all the time now.  :-)

We managed to get the youngest to her doctor's office yesterday for that last vaccination.  Remember how she swore she wasn't going to throw a hissy fit this time?  Remember how I knew better and was prepared for the worse?  Welllllllll....

She threw a hissy fit and we had to hold her down for that last shot in the leg.  LOL!  Poor thing.  At least this time she's not limping around claiming her leg is broke.  Taking the band-aid off today will be just as bad.

I must be off now.  I have three loads of laundry to do (just the kids' hamper), a shower to take, an older story to dig up, dust off, and submit to an anthology contest, and then other writing work to do.  We'll see just how much of that actually gets done before Tim decides he's bored and wants my attention.  *Slaps forehead*

Oh, before I go, here's a little poll for you. 

What's your favorite book format? 

All righty, that's it for today.  I'm off to work on next week's newsletter.  I have some exciting news to share with all of my subscribers, so if you're not already, now is definitely the time to subscribe.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your van, but I'm glad you can see the upside. Being vehicle-less right now, I can sympathize. I am so tired of not being able to go where I want when I want.

    ReplyDelete