Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy release day!

Amazon -- Kindle edition --  Autographed copies --  Excerpt

Time For Death
has been born!  Welcome to the birthday of a brand new book series.  I'm so proud and overjoyed.  :-)  I have a lot to share with you this morning. 

First off, the Release Day Celebration has begun with the first reader review.  I was happy to receive an e-mail late last night from a pre-orderer (is that even a word?) letting me know that she LOVED the book and can't wait for book 2.  I thanked her, and we discussed the ending a bit (no, I won't tell you), before she popped over to the Facebook Fan Page to leave a little note.  I'm thrilled to hear from her, and as a reader who has read all of my books, I hope to hear from her in the future.

I greatly enjoy when readers want to talk about actual events in the books.  It means people are reading and thinking about what I've written.  I especially enjoy the statements of love for the characters.  It's really all about them in the end.  :-)

One other thing that jump started the celebration today was when I checked the Amazon rankings and found that the Kindle edition is already selling.  Yay!  I don't know who ordered, or when, but I hope you enjoy it.
As I've mentioned numerous times, the Author Chat will be tonight at 9pm EST.  I always plan for at least 1 hour, but we tend to still be chatting up a storm when that tie arrives.  The chatroom link has been added to the website, and here it is for the blog.  Release Day Author Chat &Giveaway  I hope to see you there!

Remember, by making an appearance at the chat you'll gain another entry in the goodie bag giveaway.  There is only 1 person who has already collected all 4 of the previous ways to enter and she plans to try to pop in at the chat for her 5th entry.  However, keep in mind that someone with only 1 entry can have their name drawn just as well as someone with 5 entries--though the more entries, the better chance.

Next up, I was surprised the other day with an article by M.J. Joachim.  I didn't even know she was going to write about me.  Stop by and check it out.  :-) "Christie Silvers, Author of Vampire Books"

Now, as a side note, and before I go, today is the last day to receive free shipping on any of the Alex & Fiona books.  Stop by the Contests, Giveaways, Discounts page for details.

I think that's it.  That's enough though, isn't it?  LOL.  I'm off to take care of some domestic responsibilities before tonight.  Have a great day and I hope to see you at the chat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment