Monday, May 17, 2010

Making a change.

Happy Monday morning to you all.  It was a crazy weekend around here, but then again, when isn't it a crazy weekend around here?  LOL.

Before I start rambling and then have to delete it,  I'd like to announce that I've officially started the moving of this blog off of Blogger and over to the website.  I've already copied the last three entries over there, along with NetworkBlogs and Feedburner.  Therefore, this will be the last entry on this Blogger page and all the new stuff will be over at http://www.christiesilvers.com/apps/blog/

If you're following here on Blogger, feel free to delete this site from your following list and add the link above.  I've already tested it and know that it works.  :)

I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment