Thursday, June 26, 2014

Disappointment ensues.


Credit: ralaenin
sxc.hu
Month one of summer break is quickly coming to a close. My kids are having a blast, and I'm enjoying spending time with them. We've done a few projects (thanks, Pinterest!), enjoyed shopping days, worked outside and around the house, and even did some swimming (which my massive sunburn proves). My oldest is working her part time job, and my 13 yr old is working on her 9th grade summer reading. Plus, my 13 yr old will be turning the big 1-4 in a couple of weeks, so she's trying to convince me of all sorts of gift and party ideas. LOL! All that while my poor 9 yr old is pining for her best friend, who went to visit some family out of town.

It has been a crazy month, to say the least. In between all that, I've spent numerous late nights working on To Kill a Demon. I had planned to release it on June 30th, but it doesn't look like that will be feasible. There's still a lot of work to do in this book, and my regular editor is still M.I.A. Sooooo, I'm going to push the release to July 31st and see if that will do the trick.

As an indie author, it takes a lot of time and work to get these books written, designed, and published, especially when you have a family, animals, and rental properties to take care of at the same time. Eek! I want to thank all my amazing readers for their patience, and I hope you'll enjoy book 6 when it is ready for public consumption.  :)

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment