Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Tattoos

As I was writing yesterday's post I realized I never shared my tattoos with the blog readers. I'm sure most of you saw them on Facebook, but I'll post them here too for anyone who isn't on Facebook.

Last year my husband and I got these.....

Our anniversary tats.




















Then after Mom passed away I got this one......

My "Mom" tattoo.




















The hubby has a few more than I do (I think he's addicted, LOL), but other than our anniversary tats this one is my favorite....
















It's my actual signature that the tattoo artist thickened. My husband is now branded. LOL! All his idea, too.

I have plans for another tattoo, but haven't worked out all the details just yet. Maybe by the end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment