Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Liz Baker Book 8 Coming Soon!


This year has been a crazy one for the entire world. Thankfully, 2020 is coming to an end and we can only hope for better times to come in the new year. 

Right now we're planning for Christmas in the Silvers household. I've finished all my gift shopping and still picking up things here and there for the big dinner. I still have some wrapping to do, but I'm pretty ready for it.

In between all the shopping, baking, babysitting, and everything that comes along with day-to-day life, I've managed to FINALLY finish the 1st draft of the 8th Liz Baker book. Woohoo! I'm thrilled to finally reach this milestone! It has been a long time coming. Now it's time for all the edits and rewrites, but that usually goes pretty quickly once my editors complete their portions.

In the meantime, I've been working with my usual cover designer for this series and she has done it again. This cover is my very favorite one from the entire series. I can't wait to share it with you, but right now here's just a little sneak peak.

Once the entire cover is revealed it will go out to my newsletter subscribers first, and then out to the rest of the world. Are you a subscriber? If not, pop over to my website and jump on the bandwagon. These most precious people are the ones who hear about my releases, deals, giveaway, and all the other exciting stuff first.

I also recently started a Readers' Group for anyone interested in receiving ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) in the future. You can join here if you're willing to read and review books during release days.

Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you stay safe, healthy, and feel the love from your family... even if it's from a distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment