Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's been too long.

Wow, was Tuesday really the last day that I posted on here? I was trying very hard to post on a daily basis, at least during the work week. Oh well, I apologize to all of my readers (if there are any, LOL) and I promise to try to do better next week.

My family has had a majorly hectic and busy couple of days, so I really do have a good excuse for neglecting you. We only have 21 days until vacation and the countdown has begun to go a little quicker than I'm comfortable with. Before I know it I'll be running around in a panic because everything isn't packed and ready to go.

On top of the busy days I've had, I just haven't been in the mood to write. The last thing I wrote was on the 12th......which was also the last day I posted on here, now that I think about it. I have to be "in the mood" to write and the mood just hasn't struck me in the last few days. Hopefully, I will pick right back up when Monday rolls around.

Tomorrow is Father's Day so there won't be any time for writing tomorrow. The girls & I bought my hubby a DVD that he's been anticipating the release of, Ghost Rider. He is thrilled. Tomorrow morning we will let him sleep late and then cook him a nice big breakfast of waffles and scrambled eggs (yes, that is considered a BIG breakfast in my house). Then, we will have to leave to go visit his dad. My dad passed away 4 yrs ago, so I have no one to honor. :-(

On the upside of things, my good friend Shannon has thoroughly enjoyed the first 7 chapters of Vampires, Werewolves & Infatuation, Oh My! and the suspense is killing her for MORE of the book. I hope that is a good sign of how the public will feel about it when it's completed. Thank you, Shannon! You know I luv ya! Shannon is super great for a girls ego. LOL!

I hope all of the dads out there have a fantastic Father's Day tomorrow. To those of us without dads, keep them in your thoughts and they will always be in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment