Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Moving right along.

I just knocked out chatper 6 and half of chapter 7 in the new book. I am really surprised at how quickly these chapters go, once I sit down in a quiet house with no distractions. It looks like my 10pm-midnight writing times are my perfect time of day to work on the book.

I can, usually, write an article for AC during the day, but for some reason I can't get "into" my book until the sun has gone down and everyone else is in bed. Maybe it's because the book is about things going on at night, for the most part? Maybe I need to darkness to get the juices flowing? Whatever it is, my hubby isn't appreciated my continuous late nights, while he HAS to go to bed by 10pm in order to get up at 4am the next morning for work.

Anyway, I'm really happy with the way the book is flowing. I hope that it continues to do so. I can't wait to share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment