Tuesday, July 3, 2007

An early night.........

I was able to get an early start on my book writing tonight. The girls went to bed early and the husband fell asleep on the couch before 9pm. I had the perfect quiet house before 9pm. YAY! It is now 10:50pm and I have gotten a whole chapter and half of the next completed. I'll be able to go to bed before 1am tonight!! YAY!

On the AC front, I wrote an article today, but never got around to editing it and submitting it. It's sitting on my laptop just waiting for me. I was thrilled to find out that my product review about the Nekkie Blankie was in the Showcase on AC's front page! I'm very excited, especially since I wrote the article for my friend Kayli (who is the owner of Nekkie Blankie). I hope that it heps bring in more sells for her. She's great and totally deserves every ounce of success that has and will come her way.

Ok, I better be off to finish this chapter and head to bed. I hope that everyone has a great 4th of July tomorrow. Please stay safe and don't drink and drive!

Only 4 more days until I leave for vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment