Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Still busy.

I thought that this would be a slower week, since vacationing and birthdays were over for a while, but I am still finding myself very busy. Most of it is my own doing, I fully admit. I completed chapter 19 in my book last night and I'm also working on a redesign for my website. It's not really anything major, but I wanted the site to have a cleaner look AND look more appropriate for the creatures that roam the night; vamps and weres and all that jazz. So the new site will have a darker color scheme and feel to it. I hope that my readers like it and if you don't, well, then feel free to blame my groupie and I, because we love it. LOL!

I'll be working on chapter 20 tonight. I'm still hoping to have the writing portion of the book completed by the time the children go back to school, in less than 2 wks. I stay up late to work on my book and that won't be feasible once I have to start getting up at 6am to get them off to school.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment