Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still moving along.

Last night I managed to complete chapters 20 and 21. I'm estimating about another 5 chapters before it will be ready to end. I'm trying to find an interesting way to wrap the book up while leaving just enough suspense to keep the readers craving more, which will lead into the second book. I know what the last sentence will be and I have a great idea for the epilogue, but I just have to get from where the characters are right now to where I want them to be by the end of the book. I'm sure that it will all come to me in the end, but I would feel a lot better if I already knew. LOL! That's what happens when a book takes on a life of its own I suppose.

I'm still having troubles with my nasty jellyfish sting from two weeks ago. I thought it was going away, but last Saturday it started flaring up again and it just keeps looking badly, instead of getting better. It's not getting worse, but it's not getting better either. I have to keep it covered in cortizone cream and I have to continuously keep popping Benedryl capsules to keep the itching at bay. Before anyone says it, NO I'm not allowing the husband to urinate on my foot. LOL! I'll just have to suffer if it comes to that. ;-)

Now back to work I go. The house needs cleaning, the laundry needs folding and I have a book to work on. I hope that you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment