Friday, October 19, 2007

I love reader comments!

Just like the title states, I love receiving comments from my readers. Today I received one and it made my day. As a writer, you write what you "feel". You write the stories that mean something to you. But, in the end you really want other people to like your stuff as much as you do. So when I receive comments from my readers saying how much they loved the story, how they can't wait to read the next one and how the enjoyed one character or another, it absolutely makes my day. I truly enjoy conversing about my storylines and characters with my readers.

So if you would like to chat with me, feel free to drop me a line through my contact page on my website. I'm a normal person and very approachable. I promise not to bite, unless you ask me to. LOL!

Christie
www.christiesilvers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment