Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ooohhh, tomorrow is Halloween!

It's that time of the year again. Time for all the little ghouls and goblins to go out in search of chocolate and hard candies. I can't believe how fast 2007 has flown by. With each passing year the months seem to go by quicker than the year before. Maybe that comes with age, maybe it's how great years go by (much too quickly) or maybe it's just me.

2007 has been a wonderful year in my household. I've had so much fun with my writing this year. I've greatly enjoyed all of my wonderful and loyal readers who email me and leave me messages. You are all so kind and I appreciate your wonderful reviews and thoughts about my books.

Back to Halloween, tomorrow I will be out and about taking my little girls out in search of enough refined sugar to strangle a horse with. They will each be dressed in their chosen costumes and I will be forced to take them from house to house to beg for candy that no one really needs. LOL! But, we will have fun and at the end of the night everyone will be happy and tired.

My oldest is going as a punk rocker (like she knows what that means, lol), my middle daughter will be going as a zombie soccer player (don't ask me where she came up with that one) and my youngest will be going as a ghost. Even I have a costume!

Anyone want to see me as a Gothic Sorceress? Probably not, but that's the one I've got. LOL! I even colored my hair blood red over the weekend and have long, black, spider-web fingernails that I need to apply tonight. Oh and least I forget about the fishnet stockings and knee-high boots. The hubby can't wait! LOL!

Well, I guess that's enough rambling for today. I hope that everyone has a wonderful time on Halloween and that all the kiddies accumulate enough junk food to live off of the sugar high for several weeks to come. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment