Friday, October 26, 2007

Time Goes By So Quickly.

Ahhh, why do the years fly by so fast? One minute we are watching our babies while they take their first steps and the next minute they are grown. My oldest daughter will be going to her very first party tonight. The type of party where I'll be dropping her off and then picking her back up when it's over. DH is NOT happy about it, but then again what daddy would be happy about it? LOL. The poor man has a lot in store for him if he gets upset about a little party for 10/11 year old girls. LOL.

If anyone had told me five years ago if I would be where I am today I wouldn't have believed them. We were dealing with so much five years ago. My dad was sick with ALS and only months away from leaving us. Life was hard back then.

These days things are great. Finances are never great (even though I'm hoping that will change with the new year), but life in general with my family is just wonderful. We are all happy and, after almost 14years of marriage, I couldn't be more in love with my wonderful husband than I am right now.

All of this rambling is simply to say that time goes by so quickly and you never know what tomorrow will bring. Even if you are dealing with a tough time right now, you never know what's around the corner of tomorrow. Keep your chin up and try to enjoy today because it will be gone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment