Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Birth at Dawn Cover

Today, I was pleased to sneak a gander at the first draft cover for A Birth at Dawn. The cover designer is right on track and I really liked what I saw today. I am so excited to see the finished cover for the first time. It will be stunning.

On a different subject, I am down to four Christmas gifts left to purchase. YAY! I finished up my three children, with the exception of two gifts and I need to purchase for FIL and baby sister (which will be done this coming weekend). Then I'll be DONE. Woohoo!

Oh, before I forget to mention it, I was interviewed for an Arts blog. That interview is suppose to be released tomorrow, so I will share that link in tomorrow's post.

Lastly, before I go to bed, don't forget to check out the newest contest over at http://www.christiesilvers.com . You may just be the lucky winner to receive a $20 Amazon gift certificate for Christmas!

Good night and sweet dreams to all!

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment