Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Monday!

Welcome to the first Monday of December. November is behind us and now it's time to enjoy the holiday season to its fullest. I have never been so happy to jump into December as I am this year. I have NaNo to thank for that, lol!

So what are your plans for this last month of 2007? Will you be running around like a chicken without a head trying to get everything done? Or are you one of the few who finished all of their shopping months ago and can just sit back and watch the rest of us running around like chickens without heads? LOL!

I'm kind of in the middle, somewhere. I have about 75% of my Christmas shopping done and have plans for the other 25%. I also have a list of the items I will be serving for my Christmas Eve party and the Christmas dinner the next day. Now I just have to buy everything. LOL!

This year I tried something different when it came to wrapping the gifts for my three daughters. Usually they will spend every day checking their gifts, shaking them and questioning me on the contents of each package. Well, this year I decided to forego any name tags on their gifts. I wrapped each child's gifts in coordinating wapping paper. Now they each have their own color, but only I know who has which color.

It's driving them batty not knowing which gifts are theirs. They keep asking me who has what color, but I refuse to share. It would defeat the purpose after all. But, they haven't touched one gift because of it! LOL!

I did, however, have to write down who has which color so that I wouldn't forget. LOL!

We suffered through a photo shoot here at home over the weekend. The children were not happy about being positioned into particular seating arrangements, but we did end up with one acceptable image to use as our 2007 Christmas photo.

Lastly, don't forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter. It will be sent out on Wednesday, December 5th and you don't want to miss it!. The sign-up box is on the right. ----->

Happy Holidays to everyone out there who celebrates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment