Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Day After Christmas!

So, I didn't make it back yesterday, but, then again, I didn't even look at the computers yesterday. LOL! We had a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day around here. Everyone received tons of goodies and had so much fun with the family members. We watched some of our favorite Christmas movies together and even learned how to play a few new games together.

Everyone was stuffed and happy by the end of each day, and we wouldn't have it any other day. My house is a disaster after all of the fun, but that's ok because it can be cleaned up in a matter of a day or two. Well, it'll have to be cleaned up by Sunday... before my oldest daughter's 11th birthday party. LOL! Why, oh why, was that child born so close to Christmas? LOL!

On another topic, if you entered my 2007 Holiday Contest, the winner was announced on my website. http://www.christiesilvers.com Congratulations to Shannon P.!! I hope that you enjoy spending your Amazon gift certificate. :-)

Ok, that's it for now. The kids are home from school until January 7th, 2008 so I will be scarce until then. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a Happy New Year in a few days. I will be covered up with cleaning, birthday parties (my youngest has her 3rd on Jan 15th and then mine is Jan 17th) and all of the days off that my hubby has for New Year's. I'll be bake whenever I can dig myself out of the holiday trenches.

Be sure to check back after the new year for a few new, special posts here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment