Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday's Tantilizing Thoughts...

It's Tuesday again. As I sit here listening to my 2 yr old babbling in the background about how she wants to open presents, spin in the desk chair, why her broken crayons now look like a volcano with lava in it and asking for cookies, I feel more content than I have in days. Why, you ask?

Because, for the first time in over a month, I did my workout this morning! I have been soooo busy since the end of October and, when that happens, I am ALWAYS the one person that I neglect. I sat on my behind for a month just typing away for NaNoWriMo and now that it's December, I really need to take some time for ME!

I feel great this morning. I don't know why we have to force ourselves to workout when we feel soooo content afterwards.

Now, on to work-related topics...

Only two weeks left to enter my 2007 Holiday Contest! If you have read A Midnight Infatuation then pop on over to my website and enter to win a $20 Amazon gift certificate! All you have to do is answer the question, Who was Fiona's best girlfriend in A Midnight Infatuation? and you will be entered into the drawing that will be held on Christmas Day!

While you're over there reading over the contest rules, why not stop by the new A Birth at Dawn page and take a gander at the bigger version of the new cover? Gosh, I love that cover! The anticipation that I've felt over the last few weeks, culminated into pure joy the moment that I saw the cover. It's hot and steamy and just everything that I wanted it to be. I can't thank my friend, Mis, enough for the work that she put into that cover. It's just beautiful!

Hmmm, I guess that's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with more. Who knows what it'll be, but it will be more. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment