Thursday, December 13, 2007

The week is almost over. YAY!

Well, I didn't post yesterday, but I was here. I just didn't have anything to say yesterday that would be uplifting or interesting. The hubby's pick-up truck busted its water pump and I had to load up the van with tired girls and rush to rescue him from a night on the side of the highway. Seven gallons of water and an hour later and we made it home safe and sound.

Since his stupid truck broke down and he doesn't have time to work on it until the weekend, he has borrowed and is driving his mother's truck to and from work. THAT meant that I had to take MIL to get her hair done yesterday. Oh well, it was alright since the beauty shop was about four minutes from the house and I just dropped her off and picked her up an hour later. LOL!

Tomorrow is Friday, which means that it will be my weekly errand day. Some weeks I don't have much to do (or the money to do them with), but other weeks I have so much to do that I'm lucky to finish it all before the big girls get out of school. Tomorrow is panning out to be one of those busy days and I'm not really looking forward to it.

I don't have anything new on the book front to share. Things are still moving along and I'll be editing for quite a few weeks before the book will be ready for release. I'm still planning on an early 2008 release, but NOT in January. It will probably be closer to mid-February. Just stay tuned and I'll announce it as I get closer to finishing up.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thursday and that your Friday is peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment