Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Well, I thought that I'd instigate some new things on my blog for 2008. I've seen a lot of people doing themes on different days of the week and I really liked the Thursday Thirteen. So I thought I'd try it out and see if I can come up with 13 things about myself to share each week. Here's the first thirteen, and they took me a while to come up with. LOL!

1. I like to watch soap operas, but only the ones on CBS.
2. I speed when I drive... ALWAYS. LOL
3. I like to listen to my music as loud as I can... especially while driving.
4. I love the Sci-Fi channel.
5. I hate talking on the phone.
6. I usually love movies that other people hate.
7. I have blue eyes, as do all three of my daughters.
8. I don't like Facebook, even though I have a page there.
9. I curse and scream at idiot drivers.
10. A certain middle finger gets used toward idiot drivers.
11. I would never want to be 16 again... NEVER!
12. I got married at the age of 17 and had my first child at 19.
13. I should be working on my book.

So there you have it, thirteen things about me. Now let's see if I'll be able to come up with thirteen more next week. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. ahh, Christie, I knew we had things in common....like #3, 5, and 11!

    ReplyDelete