Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I figure that I'd better get this done now, since there is a scheduled outage here on Blogger this evening. I'd hate to be in the middle of this when the outage happens. So here's my Thursday Thirteen for this week. The topic is....

Thirteen Things That I've Done Today:

1. Washed, dried, & put away 2 loads of laundry.
2. Emptied & refilled the dishwasher.
3. Spent a few hours making some changes & updating my website.
4. Trained our dog to "heel". His pulling at the leash is getting annoying.
5. Ate a healthy lunch with my toddler.
6. Planned a healthy dinner (that doesn't always happen).
7. Visited with my grandmother.
8. Picked up my middle daughter from school.
9. Came home for less than an hour and then went back to pick up my oldest daughter from school (she had chorus practice today).
10. Played with my toddler, so that she wouldn't be glued to the tv all day (that happens sometimes when Mommy has work to do).
11. Chatted with some friends, replied to emails, and did general, everyday internet stuff.
12. Helped my middle daughter with her homework.
13. Lastly, I will get all three girls bathed, pajamaed, and ready for bed, ON TIME tonight.

Today was generally a boring, nothing special kind of day. But, we need those types of days to break up the busy, stressful, not-enough-time days. This weekend will be a busy one for me, so I'll take a peaceful Thursday anytime. :-)

If you're having a nothing special kind of day, stop by my website and check out the changes I made today. The pages are now wider and I've added a couple of new things (including a freebie wallpaper of A Birth at Dawn for anyone who wants it).

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Christie. Now I just need to figure out to customize this thing and the ins/outs of all this stuff...I may need some help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag! You're it. Visit my blog for instructions. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO pleased to know that I am not the only one who considers putting kids to bed CLEAN and ON TIME is noteworthy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete