Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Welcome to Thursday everyone! It has been one long, crazy week around here. But, I'm still alive, so I guess it's all good. LOL.

My Thursday Thirteen them this week is...

Thirteen Things That I Learned This Week:

1. I learned who my true friends are & weeded out some less-than-sincere ones.
2. I learned that placing a glass casserole dish on a stove that is still on will result in flying shards of glass and casserole all across the kitchen & diningroom.
3. I learned to be grateful for the local pizza place after dealing with an exploding casserole. LOL
4. I learned that cleaning Tator Tot Casserole off of the stove eyes is quite an extensive job.
5. I learned that my dog & I have a better relationship when he can spend warm days outside.
6. I learned that telling my toddler 27,000 times not to spit water in the floor still isn't enough times.
7. I learned that a glass of wine (or three) does wonders for the spirit. ;-)
8. I learned that I don't like meatless hotdogs. Ewww!
9. I learned that good quality bunkbeds are exptremely expensive.
10. I learned that I might be getting a much needed office here at home. YAY!
11. I learned that my girls have widely varying taste in decor.
12. I learned that everyone can easily choose a room theme when Mommy says she'll do it herself. (They don't want to see what I'd choose for their room, lol.)
13. Lastly, I learned that I am a stronger woman than I thought. Life may throw you curve balls (after curve ball, after curve ball), but I can catch those curve balls and move on.

I hope that everyone has had a great week, and will have a wonderful upcoming weekend. I will be out doing some shopping this weekend. We'll be coming into a nice tax refund tomorrow & we'll go put it right back into the economy. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Christie,

    I hope that I am a friend and not a weed...LOL.... Sorry but the casserole thing made me giggle...
    I hope you have fun spending your much needed tax refund....Have Fun You Deserve It....

    I did my tag, haven't tagged anyone else yet, because I have a heck of a time getting into the comments area. (Doesn't always let me in...will complete this over the weekend)

    Your Friend,
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy spending that money! Mine has to go to bills :-(
    Hoping next week is better!
    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete