Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen for this week!

So what do you think of the new look of my blog? I'm still tweaking a few things (if I can figure them out), but this is pretty much it. :-) Next week, stop by my website for it's new look. Then I'll be working on my MySpace page. THAT will be a handful.

Today's Thursday Thirteen topic is........

Thirteen Movies in My Netflix Queue

1. Revolver
2. All seasons of the tv show Smallville
3. Juno
4. August Rush
5. The Reaping
6. Perfect Creature
7. Saw IV
8. Apocalypto
9. Shaun of the Dead
10. Insatiable
11. Vacancy
12. Dracula II: Ascension
13. One Missed Call

This is just a VERY short sampling of the 251 DVDs that are currently in my Netflix queue. I have a huge variety of horror, thrillers, comedy, romance, family, television, and children's movies in there. As well as some really old movies and a list of upcoming releases. I go in and rearrange every so often so that I'll get a movie on a Saturday, or a tv show on a Tuesday, or a kids movie when they are annoying me. LOL. It's been nearly 2 months since I signed up with Netflix and I can definitely say that I LOVE IT! :-) If you are a member and would like to befriend me on there, just click here.

Ok, I'm off to do some work. Thanks for reading my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment