Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cool

Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Wow, I found this cute Blogoversary thingy yesterday. Until I saw it, I never even thought about my anniversary for blogging. I had to go back through my posts to see when my first one actually was. How neat is it that my blogoversary is in 5 day?

I resisted started a blog for a long time. Everyone wa doing it and I've never been one to follow the crowd with things like that. Besides, who would want to read the rantings and ravings of Christie Silvers? Boy was I surprised!

When I finally gave in and created this blog I never imagined that I'd like it so much. It has been a lot of fun! I've enjoyed sharing my life and personality with everyone and I really like getting comments from my readers.

I'm just amazed that it has been a year already (well, in 5 days anyway). I've made this blog over about 4 times in the last year and each time has been a little more extravagant than the last. I found out that I really liked doing that, even if it did take a lot of time to do it. That's when I made the blog for Less Than Traditional Moms. I think it turned out great and totally matches the atmosphere of that group. But again, it was a lot of work so I wouldn't want to do it all the time. LOL.

Anyway, all of this is just today's rambling. It's almost my blogoversary! YAY to my blog! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment