Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I love it!

Yep, my new laptop came yesterday and this thing is awesome! Having the old one certainly makes me appreciate this one all the more. I can't believe how fast it is and I didn't even get a big one. It's crazy.

This one has Windows Vista in it, so that takes a little getting use to. But it's not that much different from XP that's on my desktop. I expected something terrible to use with all of the negative reviews out there for Vista. But I don't see the problem. Could be that I've only been using it for less than 24hrs... LOL!

It took me about an hour to get all of my files, images, favorites, email addys, and book drafts moved over to the new one. Then I had to clean out the old one for the girls to play with. I set up their email addys and then let them add all of their favorites themselves. They were ecstatic. LOL!

Oh, and the hubby has already started asking to use it to track his Nascar races on Sundays. BLAH to him! He's not touching it for a while. LOL!

So I'm off for now. I just thought I'd stop in and update about the new laptop. I see many days of writing ahead for this lovely purple computer. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment