Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Always with the planning....

I'm always planning something. I don't care what it is, but if it's important to me it must be planned out in advance. I've always been a planner.

My husband, on the other hand, likes to just get up and do something. We wouldn't have even thought to do it and he'd just up and say let's go. His spontaneity is fun at times, but when it comes to money and finances, or wanting to do something when we have sick or cranky kids, it gets on my nerves.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans can come crashing down in mere seconds. Luckily, I'm a pretty laid back woman and things like that don't rattle me. I just go with the flow, but that doesn't stop me from trying to plan out where the flow might take me. LOL!

You probably wouldn't believe it, but I have specific things planned out well into next year. And Tim will fully admit that without my planning our whole existance would come crashing down around his ears. LOL!

Anyway, I'm just rambling on today. I've been writing all week, so I thought I'd take a break to jump in here and bore you to tears for a minute or two. A Twilight Abduction is coming along nicely and I'll be doing the finally edits/rewrites during September. My cover designer is working on getting the cover ready by the end of August. I'm excited to see it and share it with all of you.

Speaking of my cover designer. If anyone needs graphic work done, she's excellent and so reasonably priced. Just drop me a line and I'll send her in your direction. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment