Friday, August 15, 2008

A Twilight Abduction Pre-Orders

So, yesterday I was reading over a writers group that I'm in and I came across the topic of book pre-orders. I've never offered pre-orders of my books (meaning you order a copy before it's released to the public and it will ship out to you as soon as it does come available) and I've never ordered a book for myself via a pre-order. So I'm not sure how popular this is.

So, my questions for today are:
  • Do you pre-order books if given the opportunity?
  • If you wanted to pre-order a book, how far in advance would you consider it? 1 month? 2 weeks?
  • Would any of my readers be interested in doing a pre-order of A Twilight Abduction?

If I did jump onto the pre-order bandwagon with A Twilight Abduction, the buyers would most likely receive their copies before the actual release date of Halloween. You would only be able to order from my website. And as an extra bonus, all books would be autographed. I might even throw in a matching bookmark or postcard.

First though, I need to see if there is an interest in this and how big of an interest. So, please leave a message here or drop me a line at Christie@ChristieSilvers.com and tell me what you think. :-)

Happy Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment