Friday, August 1, 2008

Been a crazy week around here.

This was the last full week of summer vacation for my older girls. And I believe it was the most stressful week of summer vacation as well. We seemed to be going constantly.

I did manage to get some writing done, a webiste update completed, and posted several new movie reviews on my cinema blog. Other than that, not much of my personal work has been finished this week. All I can do is sit back and be dragged along for the ride until school starts next week. Next Wednesday, August 6th, is my day of sanity salvation!!

All of the school supplies have been puchased, the new bookbags have been packed, we've discovered the name of their new teachers, and new clothes and shoes are neatly in their closets. Tomorrow, I'm taking the oldest for her yearly eye exam and she'll probably get new glasses. Then Monday both girls will go meet their new teachers before school begins on Wednesday. We're all set!

The next big day for me will be October 31st! That's the day that my new book, A Twilight Abduction, will be released. Over the next 2 months, I'll be revealing the cover and posting the blurb for this exciting new book in the Alex & Fiona series. I'm excited about this book as I've taken it in a different direction than the previous two. There are new people, new settings, new situations, and of course the normal sex, blood, battles, and death that accompany any of my vampire/werewolf stories. I can't wait to share this stage in their lives with the world, and I hope that all of my loyal readers will enjoy it as much as I have.

Ok, I'm out for now. The hubby gets off work early today and will probably want to go out to dinner. Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment